Waiting List Status
The Midtown Homes Waiting List is currently closed. JHA is not accepting applications for this program at this time. We currently have enough applications on file to fill any openings for at least the next 24 months. Any particular Waiting List may be reopened at any time. JHA will announce the reopening of the waiting list at least 10 business days prior to the date applications will first be accepted.
- Phone: 601-362-0885 ext. 100
- Fax: 601-982-9477
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Midtown Homes development is a federally subsidized scattered site of single family duplexes owned by the Jackson Housing Authority. The duplexes consist of three bedrooms, two bath, spacious living room, kitchen and covered porch area. All units are unfurnished and include tile floors, blinds, stove and refrigerator.
Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible for the public housing program, the applicant family must:
- Qualify as a family as defined by HUD and JHA.
- Have income at or below HUD-specified income limits.
- Qualify on the basis of citizenship or the eligible immigrant status of family members.
- Provide social security number information for family members as required.
- Consent to JHA’s collection and use of family information as provided for in JHA-provided consent forms.
- JHA must determine that the current or past behavior of household members does not include activities that are prohibited by HUD or the JHA.
Income limits are defined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and updated annually.